Monday, August 13, 2018

My E-commerce Story: CyberReadyStore.co.za

E commerce store
The journey begins.

I made the decision to enter the e-commerce business. An opportunity to own my own e-commerce franchise crossed my way, and I took it. My first e-commerce store was delivered to me, seven days later, and I was ready to start selling.

Now what?

I first I felt a little overwhelmed. There is so much information available out there. Where do you start? How to make sense of all the information out there? There are so many decisions to make. What systems do you invest in? What are the important considerations to think of at the beginning that could make a big difference later on?

If this was not enough, encountering all these terms is like learning a new language. There is SEO, digital marketing, bounce rates, conversions, building sales channels, social media and so much more. It is not just about knowing and understanding what all these terms mean, but also how they all link together? What is important, and what is not? The list can go on and on.

It seems this 1 decision, start an e-commerce store, opened up a Pandora’s box. This made me think that there must be others that feel the same way, so I decided to create a blog. A blog to:
•    Write about my experience/journey.
•    Unpacking the various topics
•    Trying to make sense from all the information out there.
•    Lessons learned
•    Share content and expertise with other people I found helpful
•    Create a reference space with relevant content, covering the many topics one will encounter.


My hope is that this collection will grow over time, and I invite anybody that would like to contribute to this endeavor to please get in touch with me on info@cyberreadystore.co.za I would love to hear about your insights, thoughts, strategies, and stories.

#CRS

No comments:

Post a Comment

CyberReadyStore

CyberReadyStore

The Future Of VR Is Here, Let's Start Using It Properly Imagine the future of entertainment just a few years from now. V...